About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

My Travel Journal

"There isn't much I haven't shared with you along the road and through it all there'd always be tomorrow's episode" - Elton John

I started traveling around the world since early 80s when I had the opportunity to combine business trips with vacations. Then later when my rezeki is in abundance, there were numerous other trips along the way for vacations, most of the time with hubby and the kids when the timing is right. I have also started to compile the journal and photo-pages covering almost more than 45 years of world wide travel. Some destinations I visited just once, others many times. Many of those places are the obvious famous places people would like to visit but some, the casual traveler doesn't even think to try. I have placed links to my travel at the side bar of my personal page, My Life Reflections, and will be updating them from time to time.

My wish is to continue my travel and complete circumnavigate the globe, insyaAllah…

Sunday 19 March 2017

2017 Umrah: Makkah/Tannaim

"Don't be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone..." - Andy Biersack

(Miqat at Masjid Aishah, Tannaim)

Day 09:
19 March 2017 - Sunday
Hilton Suites, Makkah

Early morning we went to Tannaim by bus to miqat. It cost us SR4 for a return trip. The weather was cool and the sky was cloudy. It was drizzling when we performed our tawaf. For sa’ie we had a go on the electric motorbike and completed our Umrah early. We stayed in the mosque and waited for Zohor prayers.

(With a cat on a cool cloudy morning)
(A short walk to the bus station)
(Comfortable seats on the bus)
(Very cheap fare)
(Ladies prayer area of Masjid Aishah)
(The boundry between Tanah Haram/Halal)
(A signage of the boundry)
(Moody sky above Masjidil-Haram)
(A slight drizzle while performing the tawaf)
(Performing the Sa'ie on an electric bike)
(Resting tired feet)
(Performing Isya prayers on the rooftop)

At night we performed Isya’ prayers on the rooftop. After prayers, we had roti canai for dinner at D'saji Restaurant.

2017 Umrah 13: Makkah/Hudaibiah ðŸ‘‰ðŸ‘‰

No comments: