About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

My Travel Journal

"There isn't much I haven't shared with you along the road and through it all there'd always be tomorrow's episode" - Elton John

I started traveling around the world since early 80s when I had the opportunity to combine business trips with vacations. Then later when my rezeki is in abundance, there were numerous other trips along the way for vacations, most of the time with hubby and the kids when the timing is right. I have also started to compile the journal and photo-pages covering almost more than 45 years of world wide travel. Some destinations I visited just once, others many times. Many of those places are the obvious famous places people would like to visit but some, the casual traveler doesn't even think to try. I have placed links to my travel at the side bar of my personal page, My Life Reflections, and will be updating them from time to time.

My wish is to continue my travel and complete circumnavigate the globe, insyaAllah…

Friday 15 September 2017

Thailand 2017: Betong Trip - September In The Rain...

"Keep your eyes on the horizon and your nose to the wind..." - Clint Eastwood

(Ayer Weng Viewpoint)

Date: 15 - 17 September 2017
Distance: 940 km
KKB Gang: 5 bikes and a Ford Ranger

(The signboard has fallen)

September In The Rain

The leaves of brown came tumbling down
Remember in September in the rain
The sun went out just like a dying amber
That September in the rain

To every word of love I heard you whisper
The raindrops seemed to play our sweet refrain
Though spring is here to me it's still September
That September in the rain

That September that brought the pain
That September in the rain

(Our Ford Ranger climbing the steep road)
(The sun is breaking above the horizon)
(Drizzling and windy on the mountain)
(The gang at the Ayer Weng view point)
(The road to the Communist Pyamit Tunnel)
(Another tourist attraction)
(A place to offer prayers too)
(The gang at the Pyamit Tunnel entrance)
(The Blackfoot at a durian plantation)
(The gang is planning another trip soon)

Our original plan was to ride with the gang to Betong, Thailand. But as I was still nursing my lower back pain, we decided to drive our Ford Ranger instead. It was raining intermittently all the way to Betong and back. In Yala we visited the Ayer Weng Viewpoint and watched the sunrise above the awan nano and later visited the Communist Pyamit Tunnel.

It was a relaxing jalan-jalan cari makan trip with the KKB Bikers gang...

👈👈 2017: Hola South America
2017 Silk Route: K Lumpur ðŸ‘‰ðŸ‘‰

No comments: