About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

My Travel Journal

"There isn't much I haven't shared with you along the road and through it all there'd always be tomorrow's episode" - Elton John

I started traveling around the world since early 80s when I had the opportunity to combine business trips with vacations. Then later when my rezeki is in abundance, there were numerous other trips along the way for vacations, most of the time with hubby and the kids when the timing is right. I have also started to compile the journal and photo-pages covering almost more than 45 years of world wide travel. Some destinations I visited just once, others many times. Many of those places are the obvious famous places people would like to visit but some, the casual traveler doesn't even think to try. I have placed links to my travel at the side bar of my personal page, My Life Reflections, and will be updating them from time to time.

My wish is to continue my travel and complete circumnavigate the globe, insyaAllah…

Saturday 6 May 2017

2017 UK Exploration - England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland...

“Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life...” – Jack Kerouac


(Malaysia – England - Scotland - Wales - Ireland - France)
Date: 6 - 25 May 2017

(My fingerless gloves, ready for the cold weather)
(Comfortable walking shoes)

We are putting on our favorite walking shoes and ready to go.

We are going for a 20-day trip to explore those thriving exciting cities and attractions of the Great Britain. At the end of the trip, we will cross the Atlantic Ocean by train via the English Channel to France and visit Paris, the City of Lights and explore the Royal ChΓ’teau in Versailles.

Cities, towns and attractions visited on our route:

Cambridge, England - The City of perspiring dreams...
Leeds, England - The Knightbridge of the North...
Gateshead, England - The Angel of the North...
Carter Bar, Scotland - The Rolling Moorland of Northumberland...
Edinburgh, Scotland - Athens of the North...
Pitlochry, - Scotland - The home of Fergus the Hairy Coo...
Inverness, Scotland - The Capital of the Highlands...
Culloden, Scotland -  The bloody end of the Jacobite dream...
Drumnadrochit, Scotland - The home of Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster...
Fort Augustus, Scotland - The War of the three Kingdoms...
Fort William, Scotland - The aftermath of the Jacobite rising... 
Glasgow, Scotland - The Shipbuilding capital of the world...
Gretna Green, Scotland - The Runaway Marriage Village... 
Rydal Mount, England - The home of the poet William Wordsworth...
Liverpool, England - The Beatles Story...
Holyhead, Wales - A busy Ferry Port...
Dublin, Ireland - The Fair Metropolitan City...
Bangor, Wales - The Oldest City in Wales...
Snowdonia, Wales - The Mountains and Glacial Landforms...
Cardiff, Wales - The City of Arcades...
Gloucester, England - The cathedral city of the Cotswolds...
Bibury, England - A Charming Cotswold Village...
Cirencester, England - A Market Town...
Castle Combe, England - The Prettiest Village in England...
Bath, England - The Original Roman Spa...
Warminster, England - The Iron Age Hill Forts...
Midsomer Norton, England - Solving the Midsomer Murders...
Stonehenge, Engaland - The Monument of Neolithic Ancestors...
Southampton, England - The Sinking of the Titanic...
Bicester, England - The Designer Outlet Shopping...
Oxford, England - The City of Dreaming Spires...
Heathrow, England - The Third Busiest Airport of the World...
London, England - The City of Smoke...
London, England - The Wax Museum and the Grand Mosque...
London, England - The City Tour...

Paris, France - The City of Lights...
Versailles, France - The Royal Chateau...

Next trip June 2017: Thailand - Kembara Ramadhan Satun

πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ 2017: Cambridge, England

No comments: